Curtiss-Wright just opened a new position for a Quality Inspector at their facility in Gilbert.
This role requires a bit of experience, but suits those in the field of manufacturing quality inspection and control.
From their posting, the responsibilities include the following:
- Performs inspections, checks testing and sampling procedures for product manufacturing processes.
- Carries out manufacturing inspections and sampling of incoming components and raw materials to ensure that company standards are met.
- Verifies equipment and instrumentation calibration and ensures proper disposition when found to be past due.
- Prepares product acceptance package and creates acceptance ticket for product stores
- Assist with inputs to inspection procedure development or revision.
- Approve or reject bulk raw materials once analytical data is evaluated.
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings, reading material specifications.
- Interfaces with various portals and systems to verify part requirements (rejections, quality alerts, First Article, etc.)
- Creates rejection reports for product being found non-conforming
- Collaborates with engineering and quality teams to clear up misunderstandings in part requirements.
- Validates accuracy of product certification documentation and ensures part specification requirements are met.
- Applies inspection training to ensure measurement accuracy and repeatability of parts.
- High School degree or equivalent; Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Technical/Trade school is a plus.
- 4-6 years of experience.
Apply for this one here.