EMD Electronics in Chandler has opened a second Quality Manager position to guide the opening of a new facility. You will likely need to have supervisor experience for this one. If you have a Six Sigma Black Belt, too, this one might be especially made for you.
The minimum qualifications they are seeking:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline
- 4+ years of experience in a Quality role in a manufacturing facility
- High School Diploma or GED
- 8+ years of experience in a Quality role in a manufacturing facility
*Preferred Qualifications: *
- 2+ years of experience in a management or leadership position
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE); Black Belt Certification and/or Semiconductor/microelectronics or related experience
- Proven success in applying problem-solving and analytical skills to make an impact on the quality and/or operations
- Ability to understand technical details (mechanical design, controls) of products to troubleshoot and drive improvements
- Effective use of quality improvement tools, principles, and methodologies with critical attention to detail and investigation skills
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines, and successfully drive change
You can learn more about this role and apply for this one here.