Stryker in Tempe is looking for an experienced Quality Manager to oversee quality control and other functions. To quote their job posting:
"This role will provide provide leadership and manage the post-market quality of reprocessed medical devices, including oversight of complaint investigations, risk assessments, and non-conformance investigations
- Provide leadership, support, mentorship, and direct management of a team of Post-Market quality engineers
- Work closely with the complaint lab and provide support for technical issues that may be encountered
- Develop, implement, and maintain effective and efficient processes and systems to achieve quality metrics and goals.
- Provide strategic guidance and set the direction for quality initiatives and complaint/non-conformance investigations"
The qualifications for this one include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in science or engineering
- 6+ years of related experience in a regulated industry required
- People management experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Ability to be decisive and assertive when needed
If this sounds like something you might be interested in, you can learn more about this role and apply for it on their website here.