Northrup Grumman has a number of job openings in the East Valley area, but this Principal Quality Analyst role is specific to Chandler.
It is NG, so it is hardcore tech and requires security clearance if you accept the role. Here are the qualifications:
- 5 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree
- Experience as a AS9100D certified auditor
- Knowledge of AS9102 (First Article ) requirements
- The ability to successfully evaluate and improve supplier quality assurance processes that are compliant to aerospace industry standards, requirements, and expectations
- Clearly articulate issues to technical and non-technical professionals
- A strong knowledge of discrepant material procedures (i.e., nonconformance reporting) Material Review Board (MRB), and corrective action processes
- Work independently as well as part of integrate product teams (IPT)
- Read and interpret engineering documentation and inspect to drawings, parts lists inspection plans, and supplemental instructions
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully interact with both internal and external customers (DCMA, MDA, etc.)
- Ability to obtain a secrete clearance
- Ability to travel for extended periods
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.)
If you have these skills, you can learn more about this opening and apply for it here on their site.