Azmark Aero Systems in Gilbert has a new opening for a journeyman Quality Engineer.
The qualifications for this opening follow:
- 4+ years of work experience, or equivalent.
- Able to interpret Aerospace blueprints.
- Team-player who can handle working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Quality oriented with a hands-on, “do it right the first” time personality.
- Must be able to read and interpret GD&T Blueprints
- High School Diploma or GED
- Course work in Metrics or equivalent experience
- Able to read, write, understand and speak English fluently.
This one was just posted on Friday and they need to hire relatively quickly, so if you act fast, you might get early consideration.
Apply for this one via their Indeed link here.
(This is also a wonderful work location. I live literally 1000 yards from this facility, and it is lovely, close to the Kokopelli Golf Club on Guadalupe Road.)