Covetrus is looking for a senior-ish QA supervisor at their West Grandview Road location in Phoenix. Bio, biotech, and FDA experience will be greatly helpful in landing this one.
They are looking for someone with the following qualifications. From their site:
Quality Assurance Supervisor must be self-motivated, and customer focused with good problem-solving, decision-making, troubleshooting, judgment, persuasion, critical thinking, and communication skills. Ability to oversee projects providing guidance to others, have advanced interface with customers, and manage a variety of resources. Must be willing to learn and train to gain knowledge of FDA, cGMP practices, ISO/IEC standards, and clean room protocols. Must have advanced knowledge of Quality Management Systems, Good Laboratory Practices, Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, Out of Specification handling, Root Cause Analysis, Corrective and Preventive Actions, and some knowledge of laboratory testing procedures related to Microbiological and Chemical testing methods.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Experience: 5-7+ years minimum in Quality Assurance in a related field
- Recent experience supporting a FDA or ISO laboratory or FDA manufacturer preferred
- Previous experience supervising staff preferred but not required
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry (compounding or manufacturing) a plus
If you are interested, they are hiring urgently, and you can apply directly for this role here.