Their qualifications are stringent, and they appear to be looking for someone senior:
- A minimum of 8 years of leadership experience in a quality role within a manufacturing environment.
- Strong knowledge of quality foundations and processes
- Knowledge of production control, staff plans, and budget management.
- Knowledge in Lean methods and continuous flow.
- Capability to gather and analyze data, identify trends, and draw conclusions from data.
- Experience leading a quality program in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience setting performance expectations and maintaining accountability
- Experience in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated experience with Lean methods, continuous flow, and a CQI environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize and direct production work in a team-based environment
- Proficiency with computer applications including MS Office programs, ERP software solutions.
- Ability to read and interpret business periodicals, journals and governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports and general business correspondence; present information and respond to questions from individuals or groups.
Pure Guard has tendrils that reach into the semiconductor/high-tech world as well as mining, paper pulp, and water treatment fields.
Apply on their site here.