QUALITY PROGRESS “Field Notes”
- ASQ Technical Communities are invited to contribute to the flagship publication, Quality Progress, with submissions to a Field Notes column. Please consider writing an industry-specific piece that highlights a new thought leading perspective from your technical community. In the column, QP editors can publish a call-out box outlining the member unit’s value proposition, key dates (if applicable) and how to engage. Please see details below and follow the guidelines for submission if you are interested in this opportunity.
- "Field Notes:" This column offers industry-specific information and insights particular to a specific audience/readership segment. The column can focus on one area with each installment, delving deep into a topic affecting that particular industry, whether it be regulation, market opportunities or a relevant current event.
- Word limit: 1,200 words
- This description is within our normal author guidelines found here: https://asq.org/quality-progress/author-guidelines
- Here’s a link to other Field Notes columns for examples https://asq.org/quality-progress/search?#f:@fcolumntitlename86028=[Field%20Notes]&srt=frefdate86028%20descending
- As noted in the “submission checklist” section of the Author Guidelines above, please:
- Submit your article to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include your name, address, daytime phone number, fax number and preferred e-mail address in your e-mail message. Do not include it in the manuscript.