Application deadline: October 30, 2022 at 11:59pm
To award financial assistance to current students at the University of Houston enrolled or planning to enroll in a four-year undergraduate or two or more year graduate program of study with a quality related component.
Amount of Scholarship:
$1000.00 per student with a maximum of five scholarships awarded annually
1. All students in general, as well as the individual members of the ASQ Greater Houston Section 1405 and their spouse, children and/or step-children, are welcome to apply for this scholarship, excluding current ASQ Greater Houston Section 1405 Scholarship Committee members their spouse, children and/or step-children.
2. Scholarship recipients are not eligible to apply for this scholarship the year after they received the scholarship. For example, a scholarship recipient in 2015 is not be eligible to apply for/receive the scholarship in 2016, but they can apply in 2017, if desired.
3. All applications must include the following items in one single .pdf file (scanned documents of high quality are acceptable):
a. Name (first and last)
b. Email address
c. ASQ member number (if applicant is a member, which is not required)
e. Program of study
f. Quality related component (course) within the program of study
g. Current GPA
h. A 250-word essay specifically addressing the role of quality in your future career
4. All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All applications must be received prior to the deadline (specified above).
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after the deadline will not be considered for scholarship awards.
For questions regarding this scholarship, please contact email@example.com with subject “ASQ Houston UH Student Scholarship”
SELECTED SCHOLARSHIP RECIPIENTS WILL BE NOTIFIED BY NOVEMBER 18, 2022.