Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We strive to transform the everyday for our customers, employees, and society by:
- Trusting and empowering our leaders to act as owners, directing their teams, and innovating to succeed.
- Communicating openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes.
- Recognizing individual and team achievements frequently
- Our focus on investment in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
- Our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Together with the local QM&GCC (Quality Management and Global Customer Care) manager you drive, plan, and implement required quality gates in the manufacturing and assembly processes
- Monitor and analyze NCC’s (Non-conforming Costs), drive root cause analyses and preventive action implementation with the related process owners
- You are authorized and obliged to stop processes, projects and products that deviate from EA (Electrification & Automation) quality standards and requirements
- Process quality, Delivery Quality, Customer Satisfaction, Cost of Quality, NCR’s (Non-conformance reports) as well as aligned BU HQ KPIs
- Manage full implementation of all related quality processes to ensure high quality and customer specific products for our customers
- Ensure sustainable KPI’s and coordinate and lead functional teams to solve customer complaints
- Support the local QM heads to ensure the appropriate development, production and shipping release if needed
- Perform product, process or systems audit as appropriate to identify and address risks upfront
- Support Supplier Quality Management (SQM)to achieve best management methods and processes in alignment with EA Procurement to secure delivered quality and reduce supplier caused NCC’s
- Support product advisories, RMA (Return material authorization) processes management
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical /electrical engineering or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in Medium Voltage business and knowledge in manufacturing technologies
- Technical knowledge and experience in Switchgear, Reclosure, Inverter, Protection Circuit Relay, a huge plus
- Experience in core quality methods like FMEA, 5Why, Ishikawa Diagram and VSM
- Certified auditor in ISO Standards (ISO9001, 14001, 45001 etc), is desirable
- Experience in Project-and Lean Management is desirable
- Experience in SAP ERP tool, Salesforce database
In addition to the growth and development opportunities we continue to foster, we offer included benefits of flexible PTO, a matching 401K plan, health, life, vision and dental benefits, paid parental leave, potential for hybrid remote work, and so much more.
About Smart Infrastructure – Electrification and Automation:
The Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio and applications to create the power distribution grid of the future. Our comprehensive portfolio meets the growing technical requirements of today’s and tomorrow’s power grid!
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.