Instructions for setting up MyASQ:
- Log into asq.org. If it is your 1st time you will need to create a username and password
- Use the search feature on the right side of the page to locate "MyASQ" by typing "MyASQ" in the search box.
- Click on "MyASQ". If it is your 1st time on the page, you will be prompted to login again using your asq login info (username and password). Sometimes if you are already signed up for "MyASQ" you may still be prompted to re-enter your asq login information (safety feature).
- Once you are logged into "MyASQ", click on "MyHome" at the top ribbon of the page.
- Locate your "Communities" on the right side of the page (scroll down to locate "Raleigh"). If not you will need to click on "Communities" on the top ribbon of the page, then click on "Geographic" in the dropdown menu, click. Communities will be listed on the left side of the page.
- Locate "Raleigh" under "Communities" by scrolling through several pages. "Communities" are in alphabetical order.
- Sign up by establishing your profile, your bio and interests are good starters.
- Once you have set up your "MyASQ" you are ready to explore the page for local events, news and other awesome features.
If you are having any issues email me at email@example.com