- Managing the QA program according to client and corporate objectives;
- Monitoring, auditing, and reviewing QA systems, operations, and data for compliance;
- Ensuring project personnel are familiar with the quality system and providing QA instruction and training when needed;
- Tracking deliverables to ensure timely completion;
- Developing procedures/processes to enhance the QA program;
- Reviewing, approving, and distributing quality documents;
- Maintaining central files of program quality documents;
- Initiating development, review, and revision of the program Quality Management Plan;
- Verifying subcontractor quality-related procedures and auditing activities;
- Investigating quality problems, recommending corrective actions, and ensuring implementation of corrective actions;
- Stopping work of inadequate quality until identified deficiencies are resolved;
- Supporting and implementing corporate quality initiatives;
- Developing and issuing reports to management on program QA status.
8+ years of experience in quality assurance / quality control in a laboratory environment. Appropriate scientific experience is critical to provide effective reviews and audits, both in-house and in other facilities as needed.
Strong familiarity with ISO, TQM, Lean Six Sigma and\or other Quality Management System implementation is a must.
Must be well organized and able to work on various tasks simultaneously.
Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all levels of personnel and be comfortable in a team setting.
A strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of software is essential.
Ability to plan, conduct, and supervise projects of major significance which require advanced knowledge and the ability to originate and apply new and unique methods and procedures.
Ability to provide technical advice to research professionals, technicians, and administrative personnel.
Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. Ability to effectively document quality management plans, quality assurance project plans and standard operating procedures is essential.
Ability to effectively create training materials is essential. Must be able to give briefings and trainings to large and small groups.
Must be able to effectively gather, analyze, and report on quality metrics.
Experience with air sampling, modeling, laboratory analysis desirable.
Experience with Quality Assurance Project Plan writing and review desirable.
CQA, CQE certification desirable.
Apply At: https://jacobs.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=PFO0001R1&tz=GMT-04%3A00&tzname=