All ASQ Education Division sponsored presentation proposals must be reviewed and approved by the division review team prior to the WCQI online submission. The Education Division will notify the WCQI Technical Program Committee if the division will sponsor your proposal. If you are interested in Education Division sponsorship of your session proposal, please follow these steps:
1. Review the call for session proposals website at https://www.abstractscorecard.com/cfp/submit/login.asp?EventKey=YNOKWOKK. All web page links included below are available from this main Call for Proposals web page.
2. Review the 2021 WCQI Theme and Focus Areas at https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/uploads/documents/12542/Theme_FocusAreas(2).pdf
3. Write a brief abstract providing presentation title, brief description, focus area, expected outcomes, etc., following the proposal requirements discussed at https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/uploads/documents/12542/2021ProposalRequirements(2).pdf.
4. Send your session proposal, outline, and takeaways to Belinda Chavez at email@example.com no later than July 28, 2020.
The Education Division review team will review all submissions to determine which will be sponsored by the Education Division. They will pay particular attention to how well your proposal adds to the quality in education focus of the Education Division as well as how well your proposal fits the WCQI theme and focus areas. Submitters will be notified no later than July 30, 2020, of Education Division sponsorship.
- The deadline for 2021 WCQI online submissions is August 10, 2020. Submissions must be made through the WCQI online submission process (see https://www.abstractscorecard.com/cfp/submit/login.asp?EventKey=YNOKWOKK).
- All session proposals are subject to the formal ASQ Technical Program Committee review process described at https://www.conferenceabstracts.com/uploads/documents/12542/ReviewProcessandSpeakerExpectations(3).pdf.
- Division sponsorship does not guarantee acceptance by the WCQI review team.
- If your proposal is selected for inclusion in the 2021 WCQI program, you will be notified by ASQ headquarters in November 2020.
- Unfortunately, the ASQ Education Division cannot sponsor presenter’s travel expenses to attend the conference. If selected, the primary speaker will receive one complimentary registration. Co-speakers will be responsible for paying the co-speaker registration fee.