Fall is coming! I know you see it - the return of pumpkin everything in the stores and shops, the halloween decorations coming up. But you know what's truly spooky? Having to re-take an exam because you forgot to recertify!!!
Remember, you have a 6-month “grace period” from your recertification date to recertify by journal. After this period, you can only recertify by exam.
So start collecting those RU units now!
- Professional Development – Max of 9.0 RUs Allowed
- Employment – Max of 10.8 RUs Allowed
- Instructor – Max of 10.8 RUs Allowed
- Student – Max of 9.0 RUs Allowed
- Meetings – Max of 11.0 RUs Allowed
- Committees – Max of 8.0 RUs Allowed
- Certifications – Max of 6.0 RUs Allowed
- Proctoring – Max of 5.0 RUs Allowed
- Multimedia – Max of 3.6 RUs Allowed
- Publishing – Max of 9.0 RUs Allowed
- ASQ Membership – Max of 1.5 RUs Allowed