AUDITING IN THE DIGITAL AGE
Thursday, October 6 and Friday, October 7, 2022
CALL FOR SPEAKERS:
For the 2022 conference, we are looking to provide training and insight to our fellow auditors to empower them on new ways of conducting audits with digital tools and transformations. We are seeking speakers who are experienced auditors, subject matter experts, and those who have unique knowledge and/or experience from a personal or company perspective. There will be a minimum of four tracks (40 sessions) offered to our attendees. Sessions will be rated as beginner, intermediate, and advanced to ensure we provide an offering to all attendees. At this time, the tracks are not designated for specific content as we want to ensure a wide array of subjects are considered.
Desirable session content may include, but is not limited to, auditing in a world of unprecedented technological advancement and change, risk prevention, auditing for product or process improvement, auditing innovation processes and practices, using the Malcolm Baldrige model as an audit framework.
Session presentations will:
• Include current data, case studies, and resources
• Provide practical strategies and tools that will allow attendees to implement what was learned o Provide how to, what works, and why
• Provide the attendees Q&A, case studies, and/or takeaway tools • Refrain from sales or self-promotions of products and services
• Be presented on designated templates provided by the Audit Division o Provided to speakers upon selection
• Be presented on designated AV equipment provided by the Audit Division o No personal computers or thumb-drives
• Be 45 minutes in length o Two concurrent sessions are allowed if the content allows and is approved
Only one (1) complimentary conference registration will be awarded per session. Each presenter will be responsible for their own hotel, transportation arrangements, and expenses. Session handouts are fully the responsibility of the session presenter(s).
Please use this Session Proposal form to submit your session proposals.
Ensure you complete the form in its entirety and submit it by June 10, 2022, to mGonzalez01@memberleader.asq.org
All accepted speakers will be notified by July 1, 202
Conference Registration includes:
- 2 Days each with 4 Tracks of Speakers (36+ session that you could attend!)
- Sessions Rated by Level of Expertise (beginner, intermediate, advanced) and Covering Different Industries
- 3 Keynote Speakers
- Plated Meals (breakfast and lunch)
- October 6 Evening Gala Reception with food, refreshments, music, and dancing!
- Conference Bookstore
- Amazing Networking Opportunities
- Audit Division Annual Business Meeting
- Prize Giveaways
Conference site: 2022 Audit Division Conference | ASQ