What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Donald Brecken on Jan 24, 2019 5:02 pm

We want your feedback. Let us know your thoughts about the look and feel of our new community. Thank you!
Don Brecken, ASQ Fellow, MBA, CMQ/OE Exemplar Global Master Auditor and Skill Examiner Cell: (616) 648-9302 LinkedIn Profile:http://www.linkedin.com/in/donbrecken Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/dlbrecken My Blog:http://thequalityadvisor.blogspot.com/ ASQ Influential Voices: http://asq.org/voice-of-quality/ "Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives." - William A Foster

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Paul Prunty on Jan 24, 2019 5:25 pm

Nice beginning - good appearance

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Chad Wittkopp on Mar 27, 2019 6:29 am

I am so excited about how this looks and feels.  Really looking forward to how it will create engagement!
Nice job everyone!!!

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Brian Maas on Mar 28, 2019 7:37 am

This new portal environment looks good. Great work by the team responsible!
Brian E. Maas

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Laurel Ann Kirkwood on Apr 4, 2019 10:14 am

Very nice!  I just spent 30 minutes searching around and adding a profile picture 😁

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Shelley Lowe on May 14, 2019 7:35 am

I am looking for an LSS black belt to assist me in studying for my Green Belt exam. I live near MSU in East Lansing but also work in GR, so either area is fine with me to meet with someone.
I've reached out to MSU's Supply Chain Managment department but have not heard back from the people I reached out to.
Shel

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Brian Horstman on May 30, 2019 11:39 am

looks good on its face, but gives me a horrible user experience.  site seems to mix in all asq when I try to search within gr section.  heading descriptions vague and unintuitive for this user.  etc.  cant get to where I can find stuff I know is there - or at least used to be in our old section site.  I suspect 'we' got stuck with whatever HQ designed but am definitely not impressed so far with the product.  assume the 'bugs' are being worked out, and am looking forward to that happening asap.

Re: What Do You Think of Our myASQ Community?

Posted by Thomas Waite on Sep 9, 2019 2:57 pm

Brian Horstman:

Brian, in a lot of ways you are correct.  We have limited features that we can customize at this point and I know the National team is working on a lot of things from the feedback they have received.  We continue to look for ways to enhance what features we do have and are always open to suggestions.  Make sure to check back often to see what is new.

Thank you for sharing!