DOE Subcontractor, Longenecker & Associates, has multiple openings at Idaho National Lab in Idaho Falls, ID and Los Alamos National Lab in Los Alamos, NM. The details of the Job experience requirements are below.
Anyone expressing interest in applying for these vacancies which require on-site presence will be provided with sufficient details for a successful application. The pay will be competitive. These positions are subcontractor employees to the US DOE national laboratories.
For more information, please contact Karen Douglas at mailto:email@example.com
Idaho Falls, ID - QA Manager; QC Inspector
Los Alamos, NM - QA/QC Inspector; QA Performance Specialist; QA Engineer (multiple openings)
Quality Assurance Engineer (multiple openings) – Los Alamos, NM
- Experience and/or Requirements: NQA-1 Lead Auditor Certified
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
Quality Control Inspector – Idaho Falls, ID
- Experience and/or Requirements: ACI or ICC Concrete Construction Special Inspector Certification
- Experience working on nuclear site
Project Manager – Los Alamos, NM
- Experience and/or Requirements: At least 8 years’ experience and bachelor’s degree
- Large project experience
- NNSA/DOE 413 experience