Roadtrek Inc, is a manufacturer of Class B (Campervan) motorhomes, headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario. Do you want to work in a fast paced, exciting and growing industry? Do you have a passion for the RV business, its people and its products? If you answered yes, to these questions, we would love to hear from you.
Roadtrek Inc. is currently recruiting for a Quality Auditor to join their team. This position is responsible to support the Quality Management System through inspections, audits, control of non-conforming product, training, control of records, corrective and preventative actions and other activities as assigned. This position is Monday through Friday from 7am to 3:30pm.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Follow our Quality Management system for all quality processes and perform departmental audits
- Perform Quality inspections for raw material both in process and final product
- Audit all units as completed, clean unit while auditing
- Control non-conforming product and follow up until disposition is completed
- Follow up on customer returns and report findings
- Gather information for statistical process capability and GR&R
- Calibrate measuring devices according to set schedule
- Work effectively with other departments to achieve quality goals
- Perform other job-related duties as directed by Head of Quality in accordance with company policies and procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- College diploma in related quality field (Quality Assurance/Quality Control)
- Experience using basic measuring devices
- Ability to interpret drawings and specifications
- Previous experience as a Quality Auditor within a manufacturing environment would be an asset
- Familiarity with a CMM (coordinate measuring machine) an asset
- Ability to take initiative and learn quickly within a fast-paced challenging environment
- Familiar with MS Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more info, go to this link