Join the Winning Team at ATS Automation, a great place to automate your future! Take your place among the best in the business, and grow your career with ATS Automation. Join an environment where a passion for innovation is combined with an uncompromised commitment to quality.We attract some of the most talented and motivated individuals from a range of fields, with our global offering and growth opportunities as we expand on a global scale
Why Join ATS?
- Be a part of a global organization that is a leader in its industry
- Subsidized breakfast and lunch daily; free gourmet beverages - coffee, tea and hot chocolate. Plus, Treat Day is every other week!
- Monthly “In-Chair Massage” clinic on-site with a Registered Massage Therapist
- Ability to participate in a variety of charitable events
- Social Club that offers BBQs and other social events throughout the year
- Work with other bright, talented people and discover opportunities for professional growth
- And much more!
Responsible for the operation of quality processes, applications and analysis of data using statistical methods to diagnose and correct non-compliance situations. Develop and administer data information systems and audit quality systems for deficiency identification and correction requirements in conjunction with other business disciplines using a cross-functional approach.
- Facilitate Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) in conjunction with Engineering and Suppliers for major 3rd party and sub contracted items.
- Implement a process compliance system and facilitate RCCA activities for cost saving opportunities.
- Create and deploy a robust system to analysis COPQ and initiate RCCA to reduce rework costs in production.
- Manage and initiate RCCA for Customer Satisfaction Surveys & Customer Complaints to ensure resolution and feedback to the customer.
- Determine and establish elements of the design for quality and reliability program for hardware and manufacturing. Work with process owners in integration, hardware and materials to implement these elements as part of the product development process.
- Review potential suppliers’ quality system information as part of the new supplier approval team(s).
- Audit potential and existing suppliers’ quality system to develop or improve capabilities.
- Responsible for validation of any new processes introduced into production and monitoring the effectiveness of current special processes.
- Collect and report on key indicators for Customer, Internal & Supplier Performance creating actions to improve when necessary.
- Create and issue internal Corrective Action or Supplier Corrective Action Requests.
- Responsible for verification and tracking of Process, ISO, RCCA, or SCAR requests.
- Conduct process capability and gauge repeatability and reliability studies on manufactured equipment internally or at suppliers.
- Participate in Pre FATs to ensure customer requirements have been achieved.
- Prepare Product Quality and Control Plans and associated procedures.
- Create scorecards for assigned projects to demonstrate compliance to internal customer requirements.
- Manage CWB certification and compliance as required by applicable divisions
- Local and International travel will be required
- A post-secondary technology diploma or equivalent, specializing in electronics, electrical, or mechanical engineering or equivalent work experience is required.
- ASQ CQE
- RAB accredited ISO 9001 and/or 13485 Lead Auditor Training.
- A minimum of 5 years of Quality Engineering experience is required with proven capability to increase profits and reduce waste in processes across many commodities and business types.
- Excellent working knowledge of Minitab and Excel.
- Significant experience with ISO 9001& ISO 13485
ATS is in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA), 2005 and will, upon request, assist those who may require specific accommodations due to a personal disability. We would ask that those who require assistance to notify our offices as soon as possible if accommodation is necessary.For more info, go to this link