We are seeking a Quality Engineering Coordinator for our Cambridge, ON location.
- Revising and maintaining procedures and work instructions to ensure compliance with regulatory, governing standards and customer requirements.
- Maintaining quality management system processes; vendor management control, document and record control.
- Perform audits on production and quality processes for conformity to regulatory and customer requirements.
- Develop process improvement plans using a variety of Quality and Continuous Process Improvement tools, including but not limited to, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, 5S, SPC, engineering studies, DOE, Gauge R&R, etc.
- Support continuous product and process improvement through detailed failure analysis for non conformances.
- Ensure process compliance through the development of simple yet comprehensive procedures, work instructions, flowcharts, forms, templates, checklists, worksheets, and other product and process related documentation.
- Provide training of quality requirements to production and support personnel.
- Interpret design specs and documents to determine product conformance. Facilitate problem solving teams.
- Support various quality assurance programs and initiatives.
- Support other BWXT sites.
- An Engineering Degree or equivalent manufacturing quality experience. Technical Certification.
- Ability to interface with external suppliers, customers and regulatory representatives.
- Experience with technical writing and documentation.
- Experience with quality systems (ISO 9001, CSA Z299, ASME NCA 4000/3800).
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic team player with proven clear and succinct written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
BWXT Canada Ltd.