Come build the future with us! We are looking for an experienced QA Administrator who will be responsible for the Development, Maintenance, and maturing of systems and procedures used by Quality Assurance Department, including company-wide systems.
This would include but is not limited to a variety of documents / reports required for monthly management reporting (Scorecards) on key metrics, and working closely with all areas and members of the Quality Department.
What You Will Bring
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration with 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Experience in Mainframe business system (JDE, SAP, etc.) is desired.
- Experience in the Development and Presentation of Key performance measurements. In Spreadsheet and Graphical formats. Data analysis (analytics) experience is desired.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasking, prioritizing of multiple projects.
- Above average communication skills written and verbal. French as a second language would be an asset.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels within the organization, Customers and Suppliers
- Performance Scorecards, for Non-Conformance Report (NCMR) for both Manufactured & Supplier related. (Internal & External)
- Product Compliance responsibilities – Monitoring, Tracking and progress updates on Q.A. Deliverables as per Company policies and procedures.
- Customer feedback – Assist in the management, development and reporting on Product Complaints
- Development & control of Procedural documentation and delivery of any necessary instruction / training. (JDE, Team-Center, SharePoint, Product Complaint, Share Drives filing convention)
- Develop procedures for Monitoring and control of NCMR’s and Quarantined (“R” Loc) inventories.
- Develop & Maintain procedures that align with Company & Department Policies.
- Update STEP Program with PPAP Weights & Measures UPC and PPAP Review / verification, as required
- Develop & Control documentation for Quality System and Masco Operating System including Intranet site,(Policies, Procedures, Standard Work)
- Develop and administer registries for Tracking key process’s, critical to Company Policies and Project Timelines.
- Weekly and monthly Scorecard reports – NCMR, Product Complaints, Spoilage, and Product Quarantine Status and Cost of Quality metrics.
- Maintain Registries for:
- Preventive / Corrective Action, System
- PPAP Status and Control
- Non-Conforming Material (NCMR) System
- Product / Customer Complaint.
- Create and distribute Scorecards, Cost of Quality measurements and Status reports as required (Departmental and Company Wide)
- Document development and E-Filing maintenance / sustainment. – Daily / Ongoing
- Assist with Employee Development training programs.- Monthly
- Attention to detail
- Organized, Able to work independently as well as in groups
- Experience working in Quality would be an asset.
- Experience in Data Development, Presentation & Management.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.