We’re recruiting for a HACCP Supervisor for this food warehouse in Ingersoll, Ontario. This position is to maintain food safety and quality standards. You will be responsible for making sure that quality cost, delivery and safety meet & exceed standards. You will be responsible for overseeing the QA/QC department as well as the sanitation staff. As the HACCP Supervisor, your position is recognized as an SQF practitioner.
What’s in it for you?
- $58,000 to $60,000 annually
- Day shift – flexible scheduling
- Health benefits after probationary period
- 4% RRSP match (after 1 year)
- Independent work
- Leadership position
- Overseeing Quality Auditor, Quality Coordinator & the sanitation team
- Hiring, train, motivating employees within the department
- Manage and/or authorize supply orders
- Making sure HACCP standards are being met
- Prepare reports and develop work schedules & forecasts
- This is a food storage facility, so warehouse responsibilities will be involved
What is required for this position?
- Demonstration of leadership
- Organized & self-motivated
- College for HACCP training and/or Food Safety
- 1+ years of Supervisory experience
- Ability to lift 25lbs repetitively
- Experience in meat manufacturing or storage is an asset
If you wanted to stay connected to a Professional Recruiter to learn about careers in the London area, please feel free to
- Email your resume to Taryn at email@example.com
- Connect on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/taryn-doherty-a41768b5/
- Follow our page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/randstadlondon/
We do a referral bonus, so if you know someone who is looking for employment in London (and surrounding area), please be sure to share our information. If they are successfully placed through Randstad, we’ll send you $100 to $500, depending on the skill level.
We look forward to hearing from you!