I'm assuming most of us fall in one of the following categories:1. In the office
2. In the home office
3. At home somewhere
4. At a vendor's location somewhere (probably auditing)
5. In a hotel room (because you still have to travel for work)
6. Kitchen table helping the kids with homework or on-line schooling.
Wherever you happen to be, whatever you happen to be doing, listen up if you want to play:
Goal of the game is to end up with the highest score before the deadline.
How to play:
- Letter "A" will kick off the game.
- Look around you for something that starts with the letter "A" and type it in the discussion below. You can walk around to find something to use, but can't leave the premises.
- You can't repeat any other member's answer. (e.g. If Keith types "art", I can't type "art" after him).
- To move to the next letter you have to; submit an answer to the existing letter and wait a week before you can initiate the next letter.
- You start off with 26 points. You lose a point for each letter you don't contribute to (e.g. I started off with "art", but got busy and did not contribute for the rest of the game until we got to "Z" and I answered Zebra. My score would be 26 (original score) -24 (missed letters) = 2)
Are you ready????
First word is:
Everyone has until February 26th, 2021 to post an answer for something starting with the letter "A" before it changes...