Make The Most Of MyASQ In The Quality Management Division Community
The Quality Management Division has scheduled a webinar series that will walk you through how to make the most of your myASQ experience. These 30-minute modules will take through how to log in, how to find content and participate in discussions. It will also highlight volunteer opportunities to help us create and manage content.
The myASQ Quality Management Division Community has much more to offer our members than you might realize. The QMD myASQ site has several ways in which to engage with other quality management professionals through peer to peer discussions, content arranged by the Quality Management Body of Knowledge, and an events calendar where you can register for upcoming free webinars. Our myASQ community is also where you can find back issues of our quarterly peer reviewed journal, the Quality Management Forum.
Part 1- How to Improve your Member Experience using MyASQ with Heather McCain
Recorded July 28, 2020 (47 minutes)
In this informative webinar, you will learn:
- How to log in to MyASQ
- How to change notifications and other common settings
- How to interact with others.
- How to find useful content
Part 2- How QMD Content Management Committees Can Supply Vital Knowledge with Doug Wood
August 27, 2020 at 1:00 pm Central/ 2:00 pm Eastern
In this informative 30-minute webinar, you will learn how to find:
- Core quality management material
- Answers from SMEs
- Material on advanced topics from thought leaders
- Selected focus topic videos
- General society governance/ Volunteer opportunities
Part 3- How to find QMD Content with Susan Gorveatte
October 5, 2020 at 2:00 pm Central/ 3:00 pm Eastern
In this informative 30-minute webinar, you will learn:
- How to Navigate the QMD Body of Knowledge (BoK)?
- How to Identify Sources for Searching Content
- How to Find Core Quality Management Material
Other upcoming webinars in this series:
Part 4- How to create content in support of the QMD CMCs with Dawn Ringrose