ASQ Boulder Class: How To Pass Any ASQ Exam
Instructor: Ron Sedlock
Dates: Saturdays 1, 8 Feb 2020
Time: 8:00 am to Noon US-MT
Location: Flatiron Solutions, 5755 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301
Note: Arrive by 7:45 am for security check and to be escorted to the room
Cost: First 8 people to sign-up $50, others $100
- See Sign-up and payment information below
Open: To anyone interested in taking an ASQ Certification examClass Description:
- This 8-hour class (Two 4-hour sessions) helps the student to properly prepare to take and pass any ASQ Certification Exam.
- You will learn what are the best resources available.
- You will learn how to develop a personal self-study plan.
- The class will include a study of the basic Body of Knowledge (BOK) common to all the certifications.
- The class concludes with extremely useful test-taking strategies.
- Ron Sedlock has over 43 years of quality experience.
- He was fortunate early in his career to have studied personally with Dr. Deming and Dr. Juran.
- Ron has held almost every ASQ certifications.
- Over the years he has helped many (over 300) quality professionals to get the various certifications.
- Following his guidance his students’ success rate is close to 100%.
To Signup send email to Dan Clark (Section Education person) via firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject: ASQ Boulder Class: How to Pass Any ASQ Exam
and following information
- Your want to Attend to Class
- Your Name
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- Your ASQ Section and Number if ASQ National Member
- If you are one the first 8 sign-up people and payment amount
- Or if the course is full and you are on the waiting list.
- Make Check to ASQ Section 1313
- Note field: How to Pass Any ASQ Exam
Option 1: Send via postal mail to: ASQ Section 1313, C/O Dan Clark, 740 Daphne St, Broomfield, CO 80020
Option 2: Bring check to Section meeting on 23 Jan 2020 and give to Dan Clark
Option 3: Bring check to first Class meeting (1 Feb 2020) and give to Albert Vergara