ASCM Jan 2023 In-Person Meeting, Denver CO
Date: 11 Jan 2023, 5:30 - 8:30 pm MDT
Place: The Denver West Marriott, 1717 Denver West Boulevard, Golden, CO
5:30pm Registration / Networking
6:00pm Business Meeting & Dinner
- Topic: Forecasting and Sales and Operations Planning
- Speaker: Bob Abeyta, CPIM, CSCP, CLTD
- Are you caught by surprise from unplanned sales from the field?
- Do you feel like you can't get a handle on your Production Plan?
- Is your forecast barely worth the piece of paper that it is printed on?
- Well then you probably need to implement and/or update your Sales and Operations Planning Process!
- S&OP is a critical part of any business, no matter how big or small your organization is.
- S&OP directly links the commercial activities going on outside of your company to the activities inside.
- It also ensures that your business plan has clarity for all departments, including: Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, and Executive Management.
- Come listen to how you can install, revamp, or reinvigorate your Sales and Operations Planning process and make it an invaluable part of your company.
- You will hear the key points of the process including Forecasting, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Reconciliation, and the Executive Meeting.
- Also hear about how to optimize and leverage the S&OP process to really benefit your business.
- Speaker Bio:
- Bob Abeyta has been teaching ASCM classes for the Colorado Chapter for over ten years.
- He has over 800 hours of training delivery with students in both public and private classes.
- He has been a practitioner of the Sales and Operations planning process for over 25 years and has been teaching S&OP for several years as well
Detail Meeting Information on https://colorado.ascm.org/meetinginfo.php?id=172
Meeting Reservations at https://colorado.ascm.org/meet-reg1.php?id=172
- APICS Members: Before 4 Jan: $35; After $40
- Non APICS Members: Before 4 Jan: 40; After $45
- Students: Free