ASCM Oct 2022 Virtual Meeting, Denver CO
Date: 12 Oct 2022, 5:30 - 8:30 pm MDT
Place: Virtual Registrants will receive a link the day before the Meeting
6:00pm Business Meeting
- Topic: An innovative approach to healthcare savings using a circular supply chain
- Speaker: Mark McGrath
- Attend and you will learn how Innovative Health is helping to control the cost of healthcare by re-processing catheters for re-use saving 50% of the cost.
- They are certified to re-process some models up to 20 times, saving 50% each time!
- Speaker Bio:
- Mark has 25+ years of experience in leading IT teams at companies ranging from startup companies to $1B corporations.
- Spreading most of his time in process automation, system design and efficiency he has been able to lead companies to acquisition with just a hand full of team members.
- He is currently working as the Vice President of Information Systems for Innovative Health. Mark has a B.S. in Professional Aeronautics from Embry Riddle Aeronautical University.
Detail Meeting Information on https://colorado.ascm.org/meetinginfo.php?id=168
Meeting Reservations at https://colorado.ascm.org/meet-reg1.php?id=168
Meeting Cost: Free
- APICS Members: $0
- Non APICS Members: $0
- Students: Free