ASCM Sep 2022 In-Person Meeting, Denver CO
Date: 21 Sep 2022, 5:30 - 8:30 pm MDT
Place: Denver West Marriott, 1717 Denver West Boulevard, Golden, CO
6:00pm Business Meeting & Dinner
- Topic: 3D Printing
- Speaker: Robert Berg
- New to PTA Plastics?
- Custom Injection Molding Solutions
- PTA Plastics is an Employee-Owned company, meaning our team not only owns the company,
- But we invest in the training, growth, and collaboration of new team members to make us a true extension of our customers.
- With an emphasis on the medical, defense, and safety & security industries,
- PTA Plastics will help you find the solutions you need for your thermoplastic products.
- We take the time to ask the right questions and uncover any potential challenges to ensure a smoother, more reliable finish.
- Speaker Bio:
- Robert has 30+ years of experience in the manufacturing space and has been with PTA Plastics for 25 years.
- He is currently working as the IT Director and has been involved with numerous digital transformation projects and other Industry 4.0 initiatives.
- Robert has a B.S. in Engineering Technology.
Detail Meeting Information on https://colorado.ascm.org/meetinginfo.php?id=166
Meeting Reservations at https://colorado.ascm.org/meet-reg1.php?id=166
- APICS Members: Before 15 Sep: $35; After $40
- Non APICS Members: Before 15 Sep: 40; After $45
- Students: Free