Global Customer Quality Manager Via Creation Technologies In Many US Locations
About: Leading Global Electronic Manufacturing Services provider.
Position: Global Customer Quality Manager (job-id JR1315)
Locations: Many US and CAN locations (e.g. Dallas TX, Westminster CO, Toronto CAN)
- Global Customer Quality Manager (CQM) role will focus on the continual improvement of customer satisfaction.
- The CQM is responsible for overseeing and supporting all aspects of post-shipment Quality.
- The CQM will collaborate with nearly every function (sales, manufacturing, quality, logistics, engineering, etc.) and level within the global organization.
- This role calls for a unique blend of quality engineering/management experience, customer service sensibilities, project management skills, an business acumen.
- Lead cross-functional, and often cross-site, teams to solve complicated customer quality issues
- Directly influence quality engineers, sometimes without direct reporting authority
- Receive, analyze, and report key customers' scorecards; ensure corrective action responses for unsatisfactory Quality scores are returned to customers as necessary
- Drive the organization to continually:
- reduce response times to customers
- increase quality of responses to customers
- improve customer relationships
- improve customer satisfaction survey results in regard to quality.
- 3+ years in a Customer Quality role
- 7+ years in Quality roles
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- Experience working within an established large or mid-sized electronics manufacturing company
- Experience supplying at least one of these industries: Medical, Aerospace/Defense, or Automotive
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Business savvy; negotiating skills; ability and willingness to have difficult conversations with customers directly
- Excellent Microsoft Office and database skills, particularly pivot tables and charting in Excel and data presentation in PowerPoint
- Statistical data analysis skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to meet firm deadlines
General Creation Technologies Job Site