Quality Leader Via Creation Technologies In Westminster CO
About: Leading Global Electronic Manufacturing Services provider.
Position: Quality Leader (job-id JR1063)
Location: Westminster, CO
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the business unit’s overall quality management system.
- Managing KPI’s around customer complaints, factory yields, supplier acceptance rates, etc.
- Maintain control and record keeping of Regulatory Agency requirements (UL, FDA, FM, CSA, EPA, etc.) including transportation, storage and disposal of hazardous waste.
- Maintain control and record keeping of all certifications and standards (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS 9100, IPC workmanship standards, etc.).
- Coach team members and continue to support the Creation Core Values while developing a strong culture.
- Be a leader in the Company’s Continuous Improvement efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality Assurance or a related field
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, flexible team player with a good business acumen, high degree of personal initiative
- Strong leadership and people skills, and effective presentation and communication abilities
- Experience in the Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) industry or related industry is required
- Understanding of Lean, TOC, continuous improvement, quality and related topics with relevant work experience
General Creation Technologies Job Site