Public Sector Change Practitioners Apr 2022 Webinar
Public Sector Change Practitioners (PSCP) is a Community of Practicefocused on spreading Change Management, and have webinars.
See PSCP Linked-Group for more information (Note: Must sign-in to Linkedin to see Group)
These webinars are about anything relating to Change Management
and happen every other month, next is scheduled for 26 April 2022 at 10am US-MT
- Speaker Ajanae (AJ) Cannady, Denver Peak Academy City and County of Denver
- Topic: breaking down resistance barriers before it starts
- In this webinar, attendees will:
- Learn about Denver Peak Academy’s approach to change management
- Take a deeper dive into a change management project focusing on a team merger
- Discuss the tools used to manage change during the merger
- Discuss the outcomes (so far): what has worked and what hasn’t worked?
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://cdot.zoom.us/j/85988006203?pwd=aHVha2s4aDhVL3dHNWhGOEN0VHh4UT09
- Meeting ID: 859 8800 6203
- Passcode: 494418
If you are interested in Presenting to PSCP, Contact:
- Kourtnei Osborn via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- with subject 'PSCP presentor'
Presenters are expected to put together their own slide deck and present for approx. 30-40 minutes.