APICS May 2021 Meeting Online Denver CO
APICS Colorado Chapter 81 (Operations Management)Topic: Building Collective Resilience for Global ICT Supply Chains
Date: 12 May 2021 6:30 - 8:30 pm MST
Speaker: Ms. Noel Kyle
Place: Webinar Online - GoTo Meeting (By Registration Only)
7:00pm Business Meeting
- Topic: Building Collective Resilience for Global ICT Supply Chains
- Speaker: Ms. Noel Kyle
- Join us as Noel Kyle talks about Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) and the Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) Task Force.
- As the Nation’s risk advisor, supply chain security is a top priority for the
- CISA'a priority it achieves largely through the Information Communications Technology (ICT) SCRM Task Force.
- With over 70 industry representatives, the Task Force is a public-private partnership that embodies the Agency’s collective approach to enhancing global supply chain resilience
Detail Meeting Information on https://apicscolorado.org/meetinginfo.php?id=139
Meeting Reservations at https://apicscolorado.org/meet-reg1.php?id=139
Cost: APICS Members - Free; Non APICS Members - Free