R&D Verification Engineer at Hach, Loveland, CO
Company: Hach, 5600 Lindbergh Dr, Loveland, CO
- Ensuring water quality for people around the world.
- Hach makes water analysis better, faster, simpler, greener and more informative,
- Via unsurpassed customer partnerships, the most knowledgeable experts, and reliable, easy-to-use solutions.
Title: R&D Verification Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job ID: R1140712
Salary Range: $85,000 to $105,000
Location: Loveland, CO
- Lead, manage, and execute design verifications for newly developed Hach products to ensure they meet their performance, quality, and reliability requirements!
- Collaborate with the design and technical teams to ensure our water testing instruments meet performance goals.
- Define and Implement verification strategies and activities for our new products and instruments.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop project-level design verification strategies. Lead multi-disciplined project team to complete product verification.
- Determine appropriate testing methods, environments, and tools.
- Define the schedule and resourcing required to execute verifications.
- Track and report progress toward completion of verifications for the project.
- Draft and review verification protocols and reports.
- Advise on verification risks and consult on mitigations.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or physical science.
- 7+ years of experience in hardware design, Verification Engineering, or Test Engineering.
- Experience with data analysis, statistical graphics, and inferential techniques.
- Experience with electro-mechanical devices utilizing firmware, optics, and chemistry is a plus.
- Experience creating verification plans, protocols, and reports.
- Experience with defect tracking and configuration management tools.
- Knowledge of mechanical and/or electrical testing systems and tools.
- Awareness of production processes and quality control procedures.
- Awareness of firmware and software testing methodologies.
Detail Information and To Apply
- See Hack Job Post "R&D Verification Engineer"