Electrical Reliability Engineer Senior, Ball Aerospace In Boulder, CO
- Pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most.
- We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence
Title: Electrical Reliability Engineer Senior
- Perform the engineering required to establish the basis for independent technical evaluations of electrical and component designs
- Including failure modes analyses, reliability predictions, limited life analyses, fault tree analyses, probabilistic risk assessments, and electrical failure analyses.
- These analyses ensure that the design has sufficient performance margins, failure-recovery capabilities, resiliency, and high pedigree upon test-completion, such that mission success is achieved.
- Analytically analyze electrical circuits classically and/or using SPICE.
- Review / Interpret the results of electrical analytical analyses.
- Translate written requirements from both internal and external sources into simple, straight-forward requirements.
- Write clear and concise reports.
- Employ a strong understanding of the drivers for component and system reliability.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or a related technical field is strongly preferred plus 8 or more years related experience.
- 8 or more years of continuous, related, progressive experience in the Electrical Reliability discipline is desired.
- A current TS/SCI security clearance preferred.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- EEO Statement: US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
For More Information and Apply contact
- Gary Deniston, Sr. Systems Reliability Engineer, Ball Aerospace
- Phone: 303-517-4185
- Email: email@example.com
- - with Subject "Job: Ball - Electrical Reliability Engineer Senior"