ASQ Canada & Greenland Region has been striving to accomplish our 2021 objectives within specified focus areas. We completed the PEP exercise and rated our sections’ performance. Most of the sections are progressing well. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the PEP sessions.
2021 Focus Areas
• Increase use of myASQ
• Increase member value
• Responsible spending
• Increase collaboration and cooperation across the Society
• Establish social media guidelines (expected soon)
• Develop supplier network (trainers) (in process)
• Release member mobile application (completed)
Thanks to member leaders for submitting their ASQ - GST/HST and Q1 Financial Reports.
We appreciate members’ valuable feedback after attending ASQ Canada & Greenland sessions. We are learning from them and are looking to provide interactive sessions where members can contribute more.
Congratulations to the Montreal Section Committee for achieving the 2020 PEP Gold award recognition.
Measures included in the 2020 award program were:
• Contributions to ASQ thought leadership, as measured by myASQ content posting
• Member Engagement and Experience, as measured by myASQ activity and member increases
• Fiduciary responsibility, as measured by adherence to budget
• Achievement of business plan objectives, as measured by self-reported progress on business goals and targets
I appreciate everyone’s sincere efforts at the Montreal Section Committee for your achievements. We are proud of your service to ASQ and continue to look forward to what is ahead from your membership.
The sections have planned great events and informative sessions to provide added value to the ASQ Canada/Greenland membership, I encourage you to plan to attend upcoming ASQ webinars and events.
An ASQ Canada and Greenland Region LinkedIn page is now live for providing updates, discussions and sharing information. Please check it out and “follow” us for networking and updates.
Should you have a question or suggestion regarding ASQ Canada or GCC, please contact me or one of the appointed DRDs.
With Best Wishes,
Regional Director, ASQ Canada and Greenland Region