ASQ Automotive Division is doing their second year in awarding sponsorships for First Robotics. Look for the ASQ Automotive logo on the robots!
First’s mission is to inspire young people to be science and technology leaders and innovators, by engaging them in exciting mentor-based programs that build science, engineering, and technology skills, that inspire innovation, and that foster well-rounded life capabilities including self- confidence, communication, and leadership.
ASQ’s mission is to empower individuals and communities of the world to achieve excellence through quality.
Submissions were due 12/1/22 for Michigan FRC teams.
The Contest send an essay (with pictures) or video that includes the following:
1. Detail your FIRST team most exciting, challenging problem your team overcame and how you did this. What did you do to contain the problem? What did you do to figure out the root cause? What was you permanent corrective action?
2. Detail how you recruit members and mentors to your team and how you build the teams skills. How do you recruit new members? Do you have a list of jobs and tasks that need to be done? How do you train? How do you keep your team members excited to be a part of your team?
3. Detail how you teach lessons learned from past years, so you don’t make the same mistakes.
The 2022 winners are:
- Team 5066 Saline Singularity from Saline, MI
- Team 5216 – The E-Ville Empire Garber High School Essexville, Michigan