June 2020 Statistics Digest
• Youden Address by James J. Filliben - The Role of DEX & EDA for Standards & the Role of Standards for DEX & EDA Part 2
• Statistical Process Control Column by Donald J. Wheeler - Covid-19 Data and Process Behavior Charts
• Hypothesis Testing Column by Jim Frost - Understanding Significance Levels
• Risk and Uncertainty Column by Stephen Luko—Interval Estimation
• Mini Paper by Melvin Alexander - Statistical Model Comparison Predicting Signs of Penetrating Abdominal and Pelvic Injuries using R
This presentation takes data from a medical radiology case study of Saksobhavivat et al. (2016) designed to detect signs from Multidetector Computed Tomography (MDCT) imaging in diagnosing and treating traumatic penetrating abdominal and pelvic injuries (PAPI).