Ready for a little fun? Register now for Craig Plain's webinar on Cartooning for Quality!
Cartooning for Quality by Craig PlainWednesday, July 21, 2021, 6:00 pm, CDT
Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/198858088731106573
Graphics in Quality are used in various areas such as flow charts. This unique presentation explores lesser known aspects of using graphics in quality. A key component of this presentation is the creation of cartoons from process maps. This novel tool increases team engagement, simplifies explanations, and provides a unique marketing opportunity for promoting process improvement. Topics in the presentation include:
- Using Cartoons in Teaching
- Graphic Recording
- Creating Cartoons from Process Maps
- The power of doodling, how to graphic brainstorm, and other tools
- The Benefits of using various graphics in process improvement events
- When to use graphics, and what types
- How to create their own graphics and cartoons
- See how to use cartoons to elevate your projects and programs.
About the Presenter:
Craig “Doc” Plain, Ph.D. is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, an award-winning Speaker, a Shingo Prize Winner, a retired Lieutenant Colonel, and lifelong doodler. Doc has over 20 years of process improvement experience having facilitated over 200 improvement events for General Electric, US Air Force, US Navy, Kaiser Permanente, DaVita, and more. He’s led process improvement programs for international companies and organizations up to 74,000 people. He shares his knowledge and experience by teaching at both Graduate and Undergraduate programs. Doc’s been a keynote speaker, given Ignite Talks, and has presented at numerous conferences and seminars.