Join Us For May's Webinar - Strengthening the Supply Chain with Remote Audits On May 20th from 1 - 2pm EDT
COVID-19 has changed how we operate including how we conduct audits. With so much Information and Communication Technology with us now, remote audits are effectively being conducted in place of face-to-face meetings but require effective preparation. Find out if remote audits are suitable for your company and learn how to use technology to access a wide range of information and data; transforming the traditional audit model and helping you to stay on schedule. The Lessons Learned from the last 12+ months of remote auditing will be reviewed so you can continue to perform value-added internal or second party audits with audit findings that are valid, effective, and suitable.
In this interactive session, participants will:
· Identify the skills required for remote auditing for internal audits or second party audits
· Learn the value of positive communication and Information and Communication Technology that can be used in a remote audit
· Identify audit risks associated with remote audits
· Appreciate the value and benefits of remote audits
· Understand the additional audit considerations when planning remote audits
· Find success by conducting value-added remote audits and transform the way you work!
About the Presenter - Susan Gorveatte
Susan, President of Gorveatte Consulting Inc., has worked throughout Canada and the United States in both the service and manufacturing sectors. Susan has coached and trained hundreds of companies providing tangible results through effective facilitation and coaching skills. Susan is an active member in the quality industry providing training and advice on ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems implementation, productivity improvement and business efficiency.
How to Register
Please register for Strengthening the Supply Chain with Remote Audits! on May 20, 2021 1:00 PM EDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
Did you miss the session? Reach out if you have questions about remote audits.