Join Us For January's Webinar: Audit Like A Leader - Communication And Leadership In Auditing
Perform successful audits with demonstrated communication and leadership skills, remain true to the purpose of the audit, look for the good, identify the opportunities for improvement and use your audit sense for the overall good of the organization.
Success in auditing relies on effective communication and being a strong team leader. Learn to be a Leader in Auditing by adhering to the principles of auditing and building strong audit relationships with your audit client, auditees, and team members. Learn how to approach people, how to build rapport, how to listen, and identify the traits of a successful auditor; these are skills that will help you perform a value added audit with findings the audit client and auditees can act upon.
Being a trained auditor does not always mean you will be a successful auditor. Knowing the criteria against which you will be auditing is part of the steps to becoming an auditor. Success in auditing relies on effective communication and being a strong team leader.
In this interactive session, participants will:
- Identify the “soft” skills of auditing that align with the principles of auditing outlined in ISO 19011:2018
- Understand the qualities of a successful team leader within the context of conducting an audit
- Practice positive communication skills that can be used in an audit
- Write their own, personalized strong auditor introduction
- Appreciate the value of building a strong, positive rapport with auditees
- Learn conflict resolution techniques to assist them with issues raised during the audit either with the audit client/auditee or within their own audit teams
- Work within their group to highlight strategies to deal with challenging auditees
- Find success by fulfilling their role as an auditor who acts within the audit principles
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
About the Presenter - Susan Gorveatte
Susan, President of Gorveatte Consulting Inc., has worked throughout Canada and the United States in both the service and manufacturing sectors. Susan has coached and trained hundreds of companies providing tangible results through effective facilitation and coaching skills. Susan is an active member in the quality industry providing training and advice on ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems implementation, productivity improvement and business efficiency.
Presentation and Recording
To find the presentation and recording, please visit Files/Webinars (2021) or go to https://my.asq.org/communities/files/folder/173/530