ASQ Quality Management Division/ Energy And Environmental Division Joint Webinar "Can Quality Save The Planet"
Do you want to know more about the barriers to sustainability and how quality professionals can help overcome them?
If so, then you will want to join Willy Vandenbrande on June 25, 2020 at 12:00 noon Central/ 1:00 pm Eastern to learn about ‘Can Quality save the Planet’.
You must register for this event. Follow this link to register:
ASQ Quality Management Division/ Energy and Environmental Division Joint Webinar
Topic : Can Quality Save the Planet
Speaker Willy Vandenbrande, ASQ Fellow, ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
Date:June 25, 2020
Time:1:00 pm ET/ 12:00 noon CT/ 11:00 amMT/ 10:00 am PT/ 7:00 pm Central European Time (CET)
This talk will show you how quality management can play a major role in making your organization better, more sustainable and more profitable.
This webinar is for you if you are:
· A quality manager
· A CEO looking for an effective way to incorporate sustainability
· Any quality professional wanting to contribute to the sustainability of the organization.
In this informative 45 minute webinar (with Q & A after), you will learn:
- The three pillars of sustainability
- How sustainability, profitability and quality are linked
- A three level model to develop sustainability driven by quality management