Sacramento ASQ Section 0605 is inviting you to a scheduled Webex meeting
Imagine a time when everybody knows what to do and how to do it! The People Factor is real. Service is the new standard by which to measure an organization’s performance. The difference between effective and ineffective management systems can be the People Factor—a matter of sensitivity, sincerity, attitude & human relations—all of which can be learned and effectively managed. Service is the Real Competitive Edge.
There is a Formula for Quality Management Success: The session presents a tactical approach of The Four Steps to Implement a People-Based Management System that attendees can engage right away within their own organization:
· PLAN – Context, Leadership, Planning - What is your Common Purpose?
· DO – Resourcing and Operations - What are your Delivery Systems?
· CHECK – Monitoring and Measuring - What are your Performance Standards?
· ACT – Continuously Improve - What is your Service Recovery System?
In this presentation, participants will:
1. Understand the value of employees, and their impact on the overall success of Management Systems
2. Implement new and effective communication and engagement strategies to improve employee morale and confidence that can positively impact the management system
3. Apply new tactics to enhance your management system within your organization which will improve your team’s skills and attitudes
4. Understand the success formula involving employees, managers, and supervisors to establish and reinforce positive behaviours that engage the employee and the member/customer in a customer-oriented value system
5. Learn to apply the four steps to success within their organization for an immediate return on measurable results