Accepting Panelist Applications For Our Next HD&L Panel Discussion On "Leading Organizations" - Due Aug 15th, 2022
We're now accepting panelists' applications for our upcoming panel discussion on the subject of "Leading Organizations."
As we announced earlier this year we are focusing our body of knowledge around a 3 part competency model: Leading Self; Leading Teams; Leading Organizations. After phenomenal success in January 2022, on our "Leading Self by Leading Your Year" panel discussion, and our Panel on "Leading Teams" in June 29 we are thrilled and excited for our next quarterly event in Fall 2022 and opening our Call for Panelists with application due Aug 15th 2022.
We are looking for experienced panelists interested in sharing their proficiency, knowledge, beliefs, and views.
Are you one of them?
We encourage you to get involved and submit an application by Aug 15th, 2022.
Estimated Live Panel Discussion in Fall 2022, 1 hour long
You are a good fit if you are:
1. A recognized authority or thought leader within the industry who possesses credentials that help shape organizations at the executive level
2. An executive practitioner who has firsthand knowledge of "Leading Organizations" and has applied successfully in the real world.
3. Willing to share presentation/thoughts for our audience on this topic and add to a team of diverse panelists
Are you feeling inspired to share your gifts? Next Steps:
1. Please share your materials from a previous speaking engagement(s) (any videos link you may have done, any Podcasts or other content you can share)
2. One short paragraph Bio
4. Leading organizations synopsis (1 paragraph)
To learn more and submit your application email Sidita Hasi, ASQ HD&L Dvision Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Knowledge is a gift; let's share it 🤩